Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Been a while since I've updated...

We changed the wedding to the saturday after the original date, I guess Brandon's family had some huge car thing they go to every year that they couldn't miss. So the date is now 09/15/2012. I actually haven't done too much regarding planning. I've been meaning to hit up Hobby Lobby and the dollar stores around here to play around with centerpiece ideas but I just haven't got around to it yet. So this post is just going to be a jumble of ideas I've been kinda sorta thinking about haha.


So I'm imagining something like this as a centerpiece but with either a dark natural, multicolor natural, or completely unnatural red beads at the bottom of the bowl. Less candles too, I probably wouldn't have the four on the outside. I'm also thinking about having a black table runner or a damask one which is basically black and white in a fancy design underneath. And now moving onto my shoes.



When I first saw these I was super pumped. $20 some odd dollars at Forever 21. But then I realized that these came out about 4 years ago maybe more. Then I spotted these babies.


And that's when I decided my wedding shoes were going to be red haha. I'm sure I'll find something else I'll like then completely change my mind but so far it seems like peep toes and flowers are in. That's all for now folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment