Saturday, September 10, 2011

Everything's Totally Different Now Guys

Heyyyyyyyy its been a while since I posted here because uhhh...well we made a lot of big changes. One day, my friends and I got together and hit up a bunch of craft stores to mess around with ideas for centerpieces. In the back of my mind I had been considering going with fall colors because of my love of autumn and the date of our wedding and then ta da! This centerpiece was born that I fell in love with:



I apologize if its hard to see. Basically its a large bowl with a smaller bowl inside of it. In-between the two bowls are fake orange-red flowers that bounce the candle light off nicely. The smaller bowl is filled with water, with multi colored rocks underneath and a large ivory floating candle in the middle. My only issue is that the bowls might not be large enough for our tables which stinks because I got these at the dollar store and my centerpieces would have less than $5 a table. Oh well, I'll play around with it. Fall colors feels more like us. Less formal but still attractive and more fun. More updates to come!

1 comment:

  1. It looks really pretty from what I can see of it. I think these colors fit you guys better too. The black and red seem super formal, and this is kinda more laid back. They're both really nice though.

    Kristi

    ReplyDelete