Sunday, October 14, 2012

Full Circle

Hello again. It's been a very long time since I've updated here. And we're back to the beginning stages of planning the wedding again. I'm filled with a whole array of emotions again ranging from excited and hopeful to completely overwhelmed and pessimistic. Hopefully, it will be like last time and as we move forward and check things off I'll be a little less of a nervous wreck or at least for different reasons haha.

 I still love the idea of bringing the outdoors indoors kind of thing. I've thought of a million different ideas all involving different seasons but I guess the biggest thing right now is finding a place for the ceremony and reception and seeing what dates are available (though I still keep searching pinterest for ideas anyways haha). And I did buy my dress already! A friend who was being fitted for her wedding dress let me know one of the bridal shops in my area was having a huge clearance sale on discontinued dresses. I flew right over and it was the first one I tried on. I hemmed and hawed about how much I liked it (I am SUPER indecisive). I tried on the dress that I had fallen in love with the last time I was there (that was more than 4x the cost of this clearance dress). Finally I decided that I did actually like the cheaper dress more and bought it. So I sort of went backwards I guess. I've got my dress but nothing else is decided or figure out for the wedding haha. I'd show everyone a picture but I decided to keep the dress a surprise from Brandon this time. If you are really curious though let me know and I can send you a link. ;) In the meantime here are some pretty pictures of seasonal themed weddings that are unrealistic unless you are rich but its fun to dream, right?

Winter Wedding
Fall Wedding
Pretty idea for a Spring Wedding

Obviously I've got a thing for flora and lights haha.


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Good to see things are back on track! (Kinda) Any idea when the next bridesmaid meeting will be? And I wanna see that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm not sure, I know everyone's got crazy schedules with going back to school but I'll either text you for dates you might be free or shoot you a message on facebook. :)

    ReplyDelete